2020 Kia Telluride Interior Preview
The 2020 Kia Telluride is already making waves, and Jacksonville drivers are curious to see what this model includes. The 2020 Kia Telluride interior has plenty of comfort and convenience features to make you want to hit the open road with the whole family. Find out more about the 2020 Kia Telluride interior in more detail below and be sure to head to Coastal Kia of Wilmington when this model hits the streets.
The 2020 Kia Telluride dimensions will provide enough room for up to 8 passengers, but that’s not the only comfortable feature you’ll find in this new SUV. Explore the different options and standard features that will put this model at the top of your must-have list.
- Reclining dual captain’s chairs provide spacious comfort to those in the back
- One-touch button moves the captain’s chairs forward for easier access to the third row
- Available dual sunroofs provide more aesthetics to those in the backseats
- Heated front seats ensure you’re always warm when the Brunswick weather gets chilly
- Leather seating provides added comfort every time you’re on the go
- Ventilated front seats keep you nice and cool when the weather is hot
Aside from offering a comfortable cabin experience, the new Telluride also boasts plenty of convenience features inside the cabin too.
- Driver Talk features amplifies voices so front and rear passenger can communicate clearly
- Quiet Mode lets you use only front row speakers, so you don’t bother those in the back
- Connect more than one phone to your Bluetooth® so everyone has access to hands-free calling and music control
- 10.25-inch touchscreen makes it easy to find everything you’re looking for
- Rear USB ports are perfect for charging phones or tablets while on the go
- Available Harman/Kardon® 10-speaker surround sound system with Clari-Fi™ offers crisp sound all the time
Learn More at Coastal Kia of Wilmington Today
The 2020 Kia Telluride interior features will make drivers excited to bring this model home to Wilmington, and the 2020 Kia Telluride price will make it that much more attractive. When you’re ready to find out more including the Kia Telluride cargo space or how the Telluride vs. Hyundai Palisade compare, head to Coastal Kia of Wilmington. We’ll help you finance a vehicle or choose the one that’s right for your commute.
More From Coastal Kia
Let’s face it – gas isn’t cheap. If you’re planning on putting a lot of miles on your next vehicle, you’re no doubt thinking about fuel economy. Maybe that’s why so many Leland drivers are raving about the Kia Soul gas mileage. We think the 2020 Kia Soul MPG EPA estimates are pretty impressive, too….
The Kia warranty is one of the best in the industry. Why would Kia be so generous with its warranty? The answer is simple. They stand behind the quality of their vehicles. Coverage begins with a 5-year/60,000-mile Kia bumper-to-bumper warranty and a 10-year/100,000-mile limited Kia powertrain warranty, but there’s more. You also get a 5-year/100,000-mile…
Drivers love Kia because their vehicles are reliable, fairly-priced, and loaded with standard features! However, we hear more and more of our neighbors asking, “Does Kia make a truck?” Although Leland and Carolina Beach pickup drivers have always had to look elsewhere, we now know that a new Kia pickup truck is already in development! We’re…