Kia Maintenance Schedule
Whether you have the black Kia Soul or a Kia Sorento, your model needs maintenance. To keep your Kia running smoothly in Carolina Beach and beyond, be sure you know your model’s recommended maintenance schedule. The best way to check your service interval is to consult your owner’s manual. For general reference, here is the Kia maintenance schedule.
What is the Kia Maintenance Schedule?
As mentioned above, the schedule varies from model to model, but when you look at Kia model maintenance schedules, you’ll find they aren’t too different. For example, here are the maintenance intervals as well as services performed for a 2019 Kia Forte sedan:
- 7,500 miles: The climate control air filter will be replaced and the following will be inspected: vacuum hose, battery, brake lines, brake pads and discs, steering gear rack, drive shaft, suspension ball joints, air conditioning, and the exhaust system.
- 15,000 miles: This mile marker has the same components replaced and inspected with the exception of the added inspection of the drive shaft and boots, vapor hose and fuel filter cap, fuel tank air filter, parking brake, and brake fluid.
- 22,500 miles: At 22,500 miles, the same services are provided as when the vehicle reached 7,500 miles.
- 30,000 miles: This marker is similar to the services done at 15,000 miles with the additional inspection of the cooling system, manual transmission fluid, and fuel lines, hoses, and connectors.
- 37,500 miles: At this mileage, the services are the same as when the Kia vehicle reached 22,500 miles.
- 45,000 miles: The services provided here are the same as those performed at 15,000 miles.
Schedule Service at Coastal Kia
When it’s time to bring your model in for scheduled maintenance, you now know what to expect. Browse our Kia service specials and get a great deal on your next service with us at Coastal Kia. We’re happy to take care of your high-mileage used vehicle as well. Contact us today to make an appointment or for the maintenance schedule of your specific vehicle.
More From Coastal Kia
The 2020 Kia Soul colors offer plenty of options for drivers to shine on Leland and Carolina Beach roads. Choose from several bold selections to sport on your Kia Soul, and learn more about the added two-tone color options and interior designs that provide even more style to your Soul. Check out the 2020 Kia Soul…
Staying safe behind the wheel is the number one priority every driver should have. It all starts with being in a reliable vehicle. The 2019 Kia Sorento has proved to be one of the safest choices on the market by receiving praise from reputable sources such as the IIHS and NHTSA. Both organizations have noticed the…
Now that the 2020 Kia Telluride release date has come and gone, Leland and Carolina Beach drivers are making their way to Coastal Kia to get behind the wheel of this impressive new model. Not only does the new Kia Telluride come with plenty of the latest tech and safety features that drivers come to expect from…